Character A is a shape shifter and they can shift into animals such as a dog, cat, snake etc., but A’s shifting abilities are a secret since they were abused in their last home. That’s when B finds them on the streets as their animal form, sick and hurt and far too weak to be in human form. B…
Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place, Like somehow you just don’t belong And no one understands you? Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you’re screaming?
“Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don’t belong and no one understands you.
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room, with the radio on turned up so loud so that no one hears you screaming.”—Simple Plan, Welcome to my life. (via cause-imawarrior)
“1. It’s time to be honest with myself.
2. Remember that time we were at the park eating cherries and I laughed so hard I almost choked on a pit? Well when I felt so calm as I was choking…that’s when I knew.
3. I bet it all makes sense now.
4. You were the first one to convince me I look good in a dress. It’s too small now, but I guess I could wear it one last time.
5. So much shit has happened to me, I thought I was numb. But this emotion is overwhelming.
6. I never knew how to tell you.
7. Here are concert tickets to your favorite band. I was going to save them for your birthday, but I feel like now is a better time.
8. Let me just get to the point.
9. You probably had no clue…but if you did, I really hoped you would have said something.”—9 Things Written in Love Letters or Suicide Notes, e.m (via b0thers)